Windows Updates is disabled by default to avoid any disruptions to your HS system. It can be enabled by following the steps below.
- Start Run application (Windows Key + R or Start Menu→ Windows System→ Run)
- Enter gpedit.msc and click Ok
- Navigate to Computer Configuration→ Administrative Templates→ Windows Components→ Windows Updates
- Double click changed policies to change to Not Configured
- Check for Windows Updates
We recommend Removing access to use all Windows Updates features once finished with updates to avoid any HS disruptions.
This procedure will work on the any HomeTroller running Windows 10.