The erase operation deletes all Z-Wave information from your controller. It also removes the Z-Wave node ID from all of your existing Z-Wave devices. After this procedure, your devices will no longer function. You will need to re-add your devices. If you plan on restoring your Z-Wave node information from a backup file, use the "Restore a Network to this Interface option".
- From the web interface, use the pull-down menus to navigate to the Z-Wave Controller Management page (Plugins> Z-Wave > Controller Management).
- Locate the “Z-Wave Interfaces” area and expand the Z-Wave Controller you want to erase. Open the “Actions:” menu and choose “ERASE this interface and Create a New Network”.
- A Popup will appear warning that the action will clear all node information. Click 'Ok'.
- A second confirmation message will be displayed indicating that the action cannot be undone. Click 'Confirm'.
- Click the ‘Start’ button below the Actions menu. Your network will now be erased and the Home ID reset.
- Once the action is complete restart the interface. Your interface is now clear and ready to be used to add or remove devices.