Here you will find information regarding the Z-Wave UI v1.0 and further information on using the Legacy Z-Wave plugin, v3.
- Z-Wave UI: 1.0
- Z-Wave Core: 188.8.131.52
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I import my devices from an existing Z-Wave controller?
Information on removing Z-Wave devices from your network.
Information on adding Z-Wave interfaces to your HomeSeer platform.
Information on managing the Z-Wave interfaces connected to your HomeSeer platform.
Information on how to update your device firmware.
Information on using the different types of Z-Wave device diagnostic tools built into the plugin.
- Rescan — Information on performing a Z-Wave device rescan.
- Remove Bad Node — Information on performing Remove Bad Node on a Z-Wave device.
- Test Connectivity — Information on performing Test Connectivity on a Z-Wave device.
- Full Optimize — Information on performing a Full Optimize on a Z-Wave device.
Information on using the many advanced controller functions.
- Add Unsecure — Information on adding a device using the unsecure method of Z-Wave.
- Node Test — Information on performing a Node Test on a device in a Z-Wave network.
- Opitimize — Information on performing an Optimize on a Z-Wave network.
- Optimize Full — Information on performing an Optimize Full on a Z-Wave network.
- Restart Interface — Information on performing a Restart Interface on your Z-Wave interface.
- Backup Interface — Information on performing a Backup Interface on a Z-Wave network on the HomeSeer platform.
- Restore Interface — Information on performing a Restore Interface on a Z-Wave network on the HomeSeer platform.
- Reset Data — Information on performing a Reset Data on a Z-Wave network.
Information on using the Legacy Z-Wave plugin, version 184.108.40.206 or earlier.
- Adding and Removing Z-Wave Devices — Information on adding and removing a Z-Wave device via the Z-Wave core legacy menu.
- Adding a Z-Wave Controller — In order to control Z-Wave devices, such as light switches, thermostats, door locks and sensors, they must be included into a Z-Wave “network”. Follow the steps below to add your Z-Wave controller and create a Z-Wave network.
- Displaying Status of Two Sensors with One Icon (HS3) — How-to display status of two sensors with one icon in HS3. Note: This will work in HS4 but the steps included graphics are inaccurate.
- Importing Z-Wave Devices — Importing devices is only necessary if you are using the Aeon Labs Z-Stick to configure your Z-Wave network, otherwise that step can be skipped. You’ll need to import that network into your HomeTroller, so that your devices can be monitored and controlled.
include a short blurb consisting of a very high level overview. "IE. Information regarding the template for general articles.". This text will appear on parent pages that have child pages listed
Information on adding Z-Wave devices to your network