Here are some tips to get you started. You can edit this page to see how it works!
1. Create a page
- Click "Create" and select "Blank Page" to create your first page.
- New pages are created as children of the page you are currently viewing.
2. Add to your page
- Click "Edit" to enter the Confluence editor and use the page layouts feature to structure your content using sections and columns.
- Use headings to format your text and drag and drop images into your page to provide visual interest.
- Click "Insert" and select "Other Macros" to add macros for navigation, special formatting and other media.
3. Organize your pages
Here are some tips for organizing your content.
Change the page order
The sidebar on the left displays your pages in a hierarchy. If you have Space Administrator permissions you can click "Space Tools" > "Reorder Pages" to move pages around.
Labels help keep pages organized and make it easier for you to find the information you need. Click "Labels" at the bottom of a page to add or edit. The "Related pages" section on this page uses labels too!
Standardise and speed up the page creation process with templates. You can create and format a template with page layouts, standard headings and instructional text for hints and guidelines. Check out our sample page on "Making a template"