- Open the Alexa app on your mobile device or visit https://alexa.amazon.com from your web browser and sign in to your Amazon account.
- Click or tap Skills or Skills & Games and search for HomeSeer.
- Select HomeSeer SmartHome Skill and click Enable.
- Our MyHS login page will appear. Enter your credentials and click Log In.
- Close the login window and click Discover Devices.
- Alexa will take a moment to find all the voice-enabled devices it can and bring you to a list of them once it is completeand will then list them.
After device discovery is complete, you should be able to control any discovered voice by using any combination of its name and location. For example, if the discovered device is First Floor Living Room Candle Lights, the following commands should work: