- Download the Silicon Labs CP210x driver for Window 10.
- Extract the zip file to a folder on your desktop.
- Open Windows Device Manager, you can press the Windows key and type Device Manager to locate it.
- Expand the Other Devices section, then locate the CP2102N USB to UART Bridge Controller device.
- Right click on the device, then select Update Driver.
- Click Browse my computer for driver software, then Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer.
- Leave Show All Devices checked, then click Next and Have Disk.
- Click Browse... Navigate to the folder you extracted the files to in step 2.
- Select the file silabser.inf, click Open, then click OK.
- Click Silicon Labs CP210x USB to UART Bridge and then Next.
- If you get a warning that Windows cannot confirm the device ID, click Yes to continue.
Your Zigbee interface SmartStick+ should now appear in the Ports (COM & LPT) section of the Device Manager with a different name. You are all set to setup the Zigbee Z-Wave plugin now!
Windows 7 or 8