Alexa and Google Home integrations have changed. Click here for more information.
This article will assist you in doing a factory restore on your HomeTroller SEL.
Make sure to make a backup of your HomeSeer HS3 folder (located C:\Program Files(x86)\HomeSeerHS3) if you want to save anything from your previous HS3 install. All user data will be erased.
Restoring HomeTroller SEL to Factory Default
The HomeTroller SEL comes with a built in restore drive. This restore will set your system back to exactly how you received it (factory default). Doing a system restore will reset your HomeTroller SEL back to factory default and wipe all user data.
Attach a monitor and keyboard to your HT-SEL.
- Restart your HomeTroller.
- Upon restart wait for the HomeSeer Start / Restore Menu to show.
- Select the System Restore option.
- Press Enter when it prompts to you select the restore option (ie SEL_SYSTEMRESTORE_XXXXXX)
- Your HomeTroller will restart once finished