Alexa and Google Home integrations have changed. Click here for more information.
- A) In the HS4 web interface, navigate to Tools > Backup/Restore.
- B) Click the RESTORE... button, then the UPLOAD BACKUP... button in the resulting pop-up.
- C) HS4 will now open the file manager on your computer. Locate and select the backup zip file on your computer and click Open.
- D) Once the upload is complete, click click the circle to the left of its name, then EXECUTE.
- E) HS4 must now be restarted. You can restart HS4 by closing the HS4 program window in Windows or from Tools > Linux > Restart System on Linux-based systems.
Step 2: Restoring Z-Wave