Information on updating an existing Z-Wave plugin.
If you have an update available on your Installed plugins page, simply click the update button! If Z-Wave 184.108.40.206 or lower installed and do not see an update available. This guide will show you how to update your current install on HS4 and HS3.
When updating your Z-Wave plugin, your existing plugin install will be overwritten but your Z-Wave DATA will not be affected. See the notes below for additional information.
- Go to Plugins→Add
- Click the Sync Packages icon in the top right
- Locate the Legacy section in the Add Plugins page.
- Locate Z-Wave Core at the bottom. Alternatively, you can search for "z-wave" or find Z-Wave Core in the list.
- Click on the plugin card and select Install.
- Once the Install is finished you will get a confirmation and be brought to the Installed section of Plugins.
- You may need to restart the plugin by toggling it off and back on.
- Go to Plug-ins→Manage
- Click Update Listings
- Check the update box for your Z-Wave plugin
- Click Download and Install
- Once finish, you may need to restart your plugin by toggling the Enable off and back on.
If you are seeing INFO: Start Pending as your plugin status. You need to disable and reenable the plugin. If you are still seeing this error after a system restart, reinstall the plugin via the above instructions.
If you still have an entry for HomeSeer Z-Wave alongside your new Z-Wave entry on the Installed plugins page, you can disable and remove the older version. Make sure to keep version 220.127.116.11 or later.