Here you will find information regarding the Z-Wave UI v1.0 and further information on using the Legacy Z-Wave plugin, v3.
- Z-Wave UI: 1.0
- Z-Wave Core: 220.127.116.11
Frequently Asked Questions
Information on installing the UI and the Core plugin.
Information on adding Z-Wave devices to your network
Information on removing Z-Wave devices from your network
Information on adding Z-Wave interfaces to your HomeSeer platform.
Information on managing the Z-Wave interfaces connected to your HomeSeer platform.
Information on how to update your Z-Wave device firmware.
Information on using the different types of Z-Wave device diagnostic tools built into the plugin.
- Rescan — Information on performing a Z-Wave device rescan.
- Remove Bad Node — Information on removing a bad Z-Wave node from HS4
- Test Connectivity — Information on performing Test Connectivity on a Z-Wave device.
- Full Optimize — Information on performing a Full Optimize on a Z-Wave device.
Information on using the many advanced controller functions.
- Add Unsecure — Information on adding a device using the unsecure inclusion method of Z-Wave.
- Node Test — Information on performing a Node Test on a device in a Z-Wave network.
- Opitimize — Information on performing an Optimize on a Z-Wave network.
- Optimize Full — Information on performing an Optimize Full on a Z-Wave network.
- Restart Interface — Information on restarting your Z-Wave interface.
- Backup Interface — Information on backing up a Z-Wave interface on the HomeSeer platform.
- Restore Interface — Information on restoring Z-Wave network to a hardware interface on the HomeSeer platform.
- Reset Data — Information on performing a Reset Data on a Z-Wave network.
Information on using the Legacy Z-Wave plugin, version 18.104.22.168 or earlier.
- Adding and Removing Z-Wave Devices — Information on adding and removing a Z-Wave device via the Z-Wave core legacy menu.
- Adding a Z-Wave Controller — In order to control Z-Wave devices, such as light switches, thermostats, door locks and sensors, they must be included into a Z-Wave “network”. Follow the steps below to add your Z-Wave controller and create a Z-Wave network.
- Displaying Status of Two Sensors with One Icon (HS3) — How-to display status of two sensors with one icon in HS3. Note: This will work in HS4 but the steps included graphics are inaccurate.
- Importing Z-Wave Devices — Importing devices is only necessary if you are using the Aeon Labs Z-Stick to configure your Z-Wave network, otherwise that step can be skipped. You’ll need to import that network into your HomeTroller, so that your devices can be monitored and controlled.
Information regarding Settings for the Z-Wave UI plugin.