Release notes and download links for HS4Touch Designer
HS4Touch Designer is a Windows application that must be installed and run on a Windows PC or laptop. The download also includes the Windows HS4Touch client application.
- Download the installer to your PC
- Unzip the installer
- Double-click the installer and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- Fixed the help link so it directs to the correct help file
- Allow label elements to scroll
- Fixes for dragging the properties grid
- Better support for 4K screens (scaling toolbars and palettes)
- Camera property added for easier inclusion of cameras integrated with HS4
- Right-clicking on an element opens a menu with these options: Actions When Released, Actions When Pressed, Select Normal Image, Select Pressed Image, Set Association, Bring Forward, Send Backward, Rename, Delete, Copy, Save as Custom Template.
- New Simple graphics skin added with updated and more customizable elements.
- Device selection has changed throughout the program. Devices are displayed in a better format and matches the selectors in HS4 to make it easier to find a device.
- Device lists can now include the device reference #. This can sometimes make is easier to find a specific device feature.
- The Windows client now includes a new WebView control that is based on the Edge browser. This allows for displaying any type of web content.
- Variables have been added and may be used in place of explicit references to cameras, devices, and labels. This allows for very dynamic screens and can reduce your screen count.
- New replacement variable "$LASTCHANGE" will display the last change of a device.
- Screens can now be into groups for better organization. Groups will display on the screens menu. The screens menu is now alpha sorted.
- New action to set the color of a color bulb.
- Screens can now be set to a height greater than the actual screen. The screen can then be scrolled.
- On Windows CONTROL-R can be used to run the Windows client.
- New property on a screen that will stop that screen from returning to the main screen.
- When dragging the corner of an element, hold down the shift key to keep the aspect ratio.
- Clicking on an element in the elements palette now displays the resolution of the element.
- When moving an element with the control arrows, holding the Control key moves it by 10 pixels rather than 1.
- For IOS, deployment options added for IPhone 14.
- Many bug fixes throughout the program
- Updated clients are required for Android and IOS, which are named HS4Touch.