Adding a System to a Free Account
How to add a system to your MyHS Free account and upgrade to a Basic account.
Customers that register for MyHS without a HomeSeer license will start with a Free account. If down the road you purchase a HomeTroller or HomeSeer software license, your account can be upgraded to a Basic membership which allows you to access the HomeSeer system from anywhere in the world. This article will show you how to add that system to your account.
Adding a HomeSeer System
- Log into your MyHS account at myhs.homeseer.com via the Manage Account button.
- Click the Add System button in the System section.
- Enter your HomeSeer License ID and HomeSeer License Password. This can be found on the bottom of your HomeTroller or here if you purchased a license on shop.homeseer.com.
- Once completed your account will be upgraded to a Basic account (still free!). Your new features include remote access and camera viewing and recording.
For more information on using a Basic account, click here!
- MyHS Free account
- HomeSeer HomeTroller or Software license