Registering for a Free MyHS Account
Information on registering for a free MyHS account.
MyHS is a free cloud service that will allow you to access your HomeTroller or HS4 installation from anywhere using a browser-enabled device, HomeSeer Mobile, or our HS3Touch app with Designer. The instructions below will walk you through the process of creating your MyHS account. As of version 22.214.171.124, a HomeSeer license is no longer necessary to register for a MyHS account.
- Go to myhs.homeseer.com and click Register
Enter your desired account credentials.
The password requirements are 8 characters minimum with 1 capital letter, 1 number, 1 special character
- If you own a HomeSeer license or a HomeTroller, select I own a HomeSeer license ID and password.
- Enter your license ID and password. This can be found on the bottom of your HomeTroller or here if you purchased a license on shop.homeseer.com.
- Once everything is entered, click Register.
You will then receive a verification email. Check your email and click Confirm Registration. If you do not receive the verification email, make sure to check your spam folder. If you still do not have it, contact us here.
Unconfirmed registrations will expire after 48 hours allowing the desired email address and license ID to be registered again. If you are having trouble confirming, wait 48 hours and try again.
- Your MyHS account has now been created.
- If you registered with a HomeSeer license, proceed to Account Setup in HS4 Web Interface below.
Account Setup in HS4 Web Interface
After creating your account on myhs.homeseer.com, you will want to connect to your HS4 system. After connecting, navigate to Setup, then click on the Users tab. There should already be an account here with the MyHS credentials created above. If this account has not been created, enter your MyHS user name and password in the appropriate fields and click Add. This account should also have Admin and Local enabled under the User Type column.