Information on managing the Z-Wave interfaces connected to your HomeSeer platform.
From the Manage Interfaces page, you can add, edit, enable and disable your Z-Wave interface(s).
Access the Manage Interfaces page from Plugins > Z-Wave > Manage Interfaces
Adding a Z-Wave Interface
To add a Z-Wave interface, click the Add Z-Wave Interface button seen above. Please see our guide on adding Z-Wave interfaces for instructions on that process.
An enabled Z-Wave interface has a red power icon and the buttons to edit or delete it are grayed out. To edit or delete an interface, click the red power icon and it will turn green.
- re-add your interface and your added devices will resume working. The trash icon will remove your Z-Wave interface from HS4. Note that this does not delete the data on your interface, so if you use this by accident then your device data will not be lost. Simply
- The edit icon will allow you to rename or change the communication port where HS4 will look for your interface. When moving a Z-Net to a new room permanently, it would be a good idea to rename it. It is not recommended to change the port of a working interface.
Changing Z-Wave Frequency
The HT-PI-G3, Z-NET-G3 and SmartStick+ G3 all allow for changing the frequency of the Z-Wave chip.
- Click the Set Interface Region icon.
- In the pop-up change the drop-down menu to the locale that matches the frequency necessary. (see the table below for frequency listings)
- Click save when finished.
|Frequency (MHz)||Used In (Locale)|
|868.4||China, Singapore, South Africa|
|868.4, 868.42, 869.85||CEPT Countries (Europe and other countries in region), French Guiana|
|908.4, 908.42, 916||USA, Canada, Argentina, Guatemala, The Bahamas, Jamaica, Barbados, Mexico, Bermuda, Nicaragua, Bolivia, Panama,|
British Virgin Islands, Suriname, Cayman Islands, Trinidad & Tobago, Colombia, Turks & Caicos, Ecuador, Uruguay
|919.8, 921.4||Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Brazil, Chile, El Salvador, Peru|
If you run into issues managing your interfaces, you can show the Legacy Z-Wave menu and access the legacy method of managing interfaces from Plugins > Z-Wave > Controller Management.