Setup guide for the Zigbee Plus software plugin
This plugin is designed to allow HomeSeer HS4 to monitor and control Zigbee devices using Zigbee2MQTT.
This plugin is designed for HomeSeer HS4-powered systems including the following:
- HomeTroller Pi hub or HS4-Pi
- HomeTroller Plus hub or HS4
- HomeTroller PRO hub or HS4PRO
This plugin is not compatible with HomeTroller SEL hubs as their operating system is missing components that are required for Zigbee2MQTT.
- This plugin supports thousands of Zigbee devices. The complete list is available here: https://www.zigbee2mqtt.io/supported-devices/
- HomeSeer Hub or HS4 Software
- Compatible Zigbee adapter
Zigbee adapter may be connected to a HomeSeer Z-NET for network-connected use. Z-NET system firmware must be updated to v1.0.25
- Navigate to Plugins > Zigbee Plus > Zigbee2MQTT Back-End.
- In the Zigbee Adapter Settings section, choose the serial port for your Zigbee adapter and adapter type. Then click SAVE.
- In the Zigbee2MQTT Status section, click START.
If you are using an older HomeTroller Pro and Zigbee2MQTT fails to start click here for instructions to resolve the issue.
Add Zigbee Device
- Select this option to add Zigbee devices to your system.
Manage Zigbee Devices
- Select this option to remove devices from the adapter (coordinator) or to recreate HomeSeer devices that have been included into the adapter.
Select this option to access the Zigbee2MQTT back end to configure the adapter and start or stop the Zigbee2MQTT application.
USB Zigbee Stick Sonoff ZBDongle-E Zigbee Stick Connected to Z-NET
Select this option to launch the Zigbee2MQTT application within HomeSeer and to access the front end application.
By default, Zigbee2MQTT is designed to be accessed on the local network (LAN). Remote access is possible with the use of port forwarding (for port 8080) but not via MyHS.
- Logging: Select this option to change the log information type
- MQTT Broker: By default, the plugin installs and uses its own instance of MQTT. If you'd like to use an external instance, you can set the IP address and port for that here.
- Zigbee2MQTT: By default, the plugin installs and uses its own instance of Zigbee2MQTT. If you'd like to use an external instance, you can set that here.
|Device List View||Device Grid View|