Timers allow for automations to happen after a certain period of time has elapsed as well as tracking the usage of devices in your HS4 system.
Timers can be managed and reviewed from Tools > Timer/Counters. You will want to ensure that the Timers tab is selected.
Creating & Managing Timers
Click the button and a "Create Timer" pop-up will display. Click the Name field and enter the desired name. See an explanation of the different buttons below:
- Stop - Only appears when a timer is active, stops your timer at its current time.
- Resume - Starts your timer from its current time.
- Restart - The timer is reset to 0:00:00:00 and started from there.
- Reset - Stops the timer if it is running and sets it to 0:00:00:00.
- Set... - Set your timer to any time you wish.