Setup guide for the August Home software plugin
This plugin is designed to allow HomeSeer HS4 to monitor and control August Home door locks. These features are supported:
- Allows HS4 to lock or unlock locks.
- Allows HS4 to get instant status updates of the lock (unlocked, locked, unlocking, locking, jammed) and the door (open, closed).
- Allows HS4 to monitor the battery level of the lock.
- August Home WiFi smart locks.
- Yale Assure WiFi smart locks.
- HS4 v22.214.171.124 or later.
- Stable Internet connection. The plugin uses a Cloud API, there is no local connection between the plugin and the thermostats, meaning that the plugin needs to be able to access the internet at all times.
- August Home (or Yale Assure) WiFi lock(s).
- August Home mobile app.
- Go to Plugins>August Home>Authorize and start the authorization process.
- You will be asked to enter your August account credentials, and a verification code will be sent to you by email or cell via text.
- Once authorized, all your locks will be automatically imported into HS4.
|Device List View
|Device Grid View